Gudog is growing fast and we’re ready to bring Gudog’s experience to the rest of Europe. To do so, we are looking for interns from the UK and Germany starting in July, who are either living in Madrid or ready to move to Madrid.
You will be focused on establishing a strong Gudog presence throughout your home country (UK, France or Germany) and help build our community there.
This is a paid internship in our Madrid downtown office. You will be working with a multicultural team and a lovely dog.
- Help grow the community of Gudog dog sitters and dog owners.
- Translate our site and blogs to your native language.
- Validate new dog sitters, ensuring they have the proper experience and their profiles are complete with photos and full descriptions.
- Keep our social networks updated and create contents for our blogs.
- Work to deadlines and targets.
- Report to our Country Managers and our CEO.
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Marketing online and Customer Service knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Passionate about dogs.
- A finished bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
- IT competent and a high Internet affinity. Experience in other startups or personal projects on the Internet is a plus.
You will learn a lot about how a highly growth startup works. After the internship, there could be an opportunity to join the team as full team employee.
If you think you’re a good fit, please send us your resume and/or Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your earliest possible starting date, requested length of internship and a fun fact about yourself or your dog.